- British Ministry of Defence project will obscure sunrise at Stonehenge, says expert.
- The secret behind Stonehenge mystery: ringing rocks.
- The ancient city of Petra was built to align with the Sun, a new study finds.
- Hearing voices: for more than 30 years, shortwave radio bands around the world have been haunted by “numbers stations” on which anonymous voices recite strings of numbers and letters.
- 458 million years ago, Earth was hit by two space rocks simultaneously.
- The discovery of gravitational waves from the beginning of time could redefine our Universe.
- US Navy reveals plot to beam power from space using giant orbiting solar panels.
- Data-mining reveals how conspiracy theories emerge on Facebook.
- Elephants constructed human civilisation.
- Frozen Antarctic moss brought back to life after 1500 years. These scientists really haven’t seen The Thing or read any Lovecraft have they?
- The mystery of the sea unicorn.
- Related: how Europeans imagined exotic animals centuries ago, based on hearsay.
- God the teapot.
- Man who woke up in a body bag two weeks ago dies (again).
- Controversial ‘alien implant’ surgeon Dr. Roger Leir has died.
- Occult author Donald Michael Kraig also passed away this week.
- Mysterious hum in Canada gets government investigation.
- NSA surveillance program can ‘reach into the past‘ to retrieve and replay phone calls.
- Robot Edward Snowden talks to TED (and the guy who invented the Internet).
- For those who like to keep things simple: Lego Stonehenge.
- Image of the Day: A casual reminder that we have a robot DRIVING AROUND AN ALIEN PLANET TAKING PICTURES!
Quote of the Day:
Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.