The world’s richest 15 people are collectively worth more than $700billion. That means they could pretty much give away $100 to every person on Earth if they wanted to and still remain billionaires…
- Another Martian meteorite is reviving the debate over life on the Red Planet.
- I’m no scientist, but I’m pretty sure our Sun just ejaculated… (please, someone set that video to porn music)
- Astronaut Leory Chiao opens up about his 2005 UFO sighting aboard the International Space Station.
- Just how many Roswell theories are there anyhow?
- Scientists continue to theorise about the cause of ‘earthquake lights’.
- Space elevators are totally possible (and will make rockets seem dumb).
- UFO invasion planned for April 5th.
- When Beatles guitarist George Harrison died, a mysterious light filled the room.
- Futurist says we’ll one day use lasers to beam our minds into space. Until then, we have DMT.
- More about Michio Kaku’s new book The Future of the Mind in this story over at The Daily Beast.
- Wasp species stings cockroaches in ridiculously precise locations of their brains so that they can enslave them as a zombie food source for their young.
- Mississippi man found alive in body bag at funeral home.
- 30,000-year-old giant virus found deep beneath the Siberian permafrost ‘comes back to life‘. <--- A news story, not a horror story set-up.
- The science is in: Elephants are even smarter than we realised (with video examples).
- First glimpse of ocean life at bottom of a previously unexplored 4.5-mile-deep trench.
- Could sugar power cell phones of the future?
- Revealed: how climate change ended humanity’s first great civilisations.
- Evidence that humans have been collecting fossils for hundreds of thousands of years.
- The Invisible Peak: A short film about the restoration of a sacred site after the military bulldozed it and filled it with toxic chemicals.
- Protest planned at TED offices on one year anniversary of the controversial removal of Graham Hancock and Rupert Sheldrake’s TED talks.
- Image(s) of the Day: 18 incredible pictures from the Hindu festival Maha Shivaratri.
Quote of the Day:
Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.