Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth – Ludwig Borne
- Could an ancient earthquake explain the Shroud of Turin?
- Archaeologists find pieces of the Colossi of Memnon missing since antiquity.
- Are super-intelligent aliens hiding within our atoms?
- The secret story of the Venus of Willendorf.
- Science and religion, the stats.
- Beyond the machine elves: On DMT culture, visionary plants and entheodelic storytelling.
- The Hackerspace Global Grid: German DIY space program aims to create uncensored
- Nessie: not dead yet?
- Stan Romanek, alien abductee and author arrested on child porn charge.
- Serpent-handling preacher dies from snake bite.
- Micah Hanks takes a look at the Music of the Magicians.
- The phenomenon of strange metallic horns and booms persists.
- The Paracas Skulls: not from alien beings.
- Reddit Thread: “What is the creepiest ‘glitch in the Matrix’ you’ve experienced?”.
- Marijuana could block the spread of HIV.
- Remains of 17th century occultist’s home found hidden within a Quaker meeting house.
- Urban bees are making hives out of plastic.
- The robot guitarist with 78 fingers.
- NASA solves mystery of the Martian jelly doughnut.
- The 500 year-old butt song from hell.
Thanks Greg and Rick
Quote of the Day:
Enjoy life while you can.