The only way I can understand The Hangover 3 is to assume it was some sort of primitive attempt at a Voight-Kampff test…
- Newly-discovered 4600-year-old step pyramid predates the Great Pyramid – and no one knows why the ancient Egyptians built it.
- Retrocausality: Can the future influence the past?
- We might be destroying the universe just by looking at it.
- Astronomy’s latest mystery: something hit the Earth in 773AD and nobody knows what.
- Did panic-inducing infrasound lead to the deaths of nine Russian hikers at Dyatlov Pass?
- The BBC’s Sherlock Holmes employs a technique invented by the ancient Greeks: the memory palace.
- Are we searching for aliens in the wrong place?
- Bristol police hunt for crocodile after bus driver reports seeing one.
- What’s this? Oh, just a tool-making cockatoo.
- Holy carp! Fish can use tools too!
- PETA doesn’t’ want you to kill Bigfoot, but Texas doesn’t really give a crap.
- Did you hear the one about Nessie, the Sceptic and the Water Horse?
- A Daily Grail PSA: exorcisms may not work over Skype. Consider yourself warned.
- Paranormal TV star buys Indiana ‘Demon House’.
- Heaven is for Real: Will new movie promote a Christian interpretation of the near-death experience?
- Esoteric tourism Tuesday: the hanging coffins of Sagada.
- Charlemagne’s bones are (probably) real.
- How’s ‘The Year of the Whores‘ working out for you?
- Image of the Day: A new perspective on Saturn’s polar hexagon.
Quote of the Day:
You cannot use butterfly language to communicate with caterpillars.