- The children who have near-death experiences.
- Is belief in immortality hard-wired?
- This man can recall four symphonies in his head – simultaneously!
- Scientist says psychedelic brew consumed by Amazonian shamans could fight cancer.
- Scientific American: “End the ban on psychoactive drug research“.
- Ecstatic epilepsy: how seizures can be bliss.
- Scientists watch glowing molecules form memories in real time.
- Dean Radin has a few choice words to say about National Geographic’s recent ESP story.
- The positive effects of placebo sleep: believing you’ve slept well, even if you haven’t, improves performance.
- Pope John Paul II’s blood stolen. Also: Pope Francis’ dove of peace attacked by a crow. It begins…
- Katy Perry believes in aliens, plans to ask Obama about them…
- Early Europeans had dark skin and blue eyes. I’m not saying it was aliens, but….
- Is there an ocean inside the Earth?
- Quantum image: physicists illuminate an object using one colour, then view it at an entirely different wavelength using photons that never even hit the object.
- Our quantum reality problem: if it undermines science itself, some sort of collapse is inevitable.
- China’s ‘Jade Rabbit’ moon rover has broken down and may freeze to death tonight.
- Google buys British artificial intelligence start-up for $400 million.
- The truth about the Bermuda Triangle.
- German farm shed explodes after cow farts ignite.
- Image(s) of the Day: The Greys…
Thanks Kat and Michael Scott.
Quote of the Day:
We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.