Can someone tell the simulation designers that they should have made days 34 hours long…
- Philosophers and physicists say we might be living in a computer simulation, but how can we tell? And does it matter?
- Water found in stardust suggests life is universal. That’s exactly what the simulation designers want you to think…
- The hidden tendrils of dark matter that underlie the visible Universe may have been traced out for the first time.
- Why robot sex could be the future of life on Earth.
- Mimosa plants have long term memory and can learn, biologists say.
- The Cult of Cthulhu: Real prayer for a fake tentacle.
- Optical illusions such as kaleidoscopes and magic lanterns taught the Victorians what to trust. What can they teach us today?
- The world’s 85 richest people have a collective wealth equal to the poorest half of the entire world population.
- Left brain versus right brain: It’s a myth, research finds.
- The one theology book that all atheists should read.
- Blood falls and other natural oddities.
- The spider that builds a fake spider and then hides inside it.
- Image of the Day: You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success…
Quote of the Day:
Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.
Ralph Waldo Emerson