Happy 80th birthday to the only man I’d accept a jelly baby from…
- This mysterious rock just appeared in front of our rover on Mars.
- Mystery Moon object spotted on Google Moon has everyone baffled.
- Rewriting Australian history: Does this 16th century Portugese manuscript contain an illustration of a kangaroo? Or is it just an aardvark?
- Is precognition real? Positive replications of Daryl Bem’s controversial findings.
- Global Consciousness? There may be an app for that…
- Discovery of quantum vibrations in ‘microtubules’ inside brain neurons supports controversial theory of consciousness.
- Time travel via wormhole breaks the rules of quantum mechanics.
- Why did two German ‘hobbyists’ deface a cartouche of Khufu inside the Great Pyramid and what does it have to do with Atlantis?
- World’s most beautiful beach glows like millions of stars at night.
- First new therapeutic LSD study in 40 years has had positive benefits for all 12 participants.
- A list of 13 university-sanctioned paranormal research projects.
- Ufology: An uncertain future?
- Growing up alien: John Mack was a Harvard scientist who took extra-terrestrial abduction seriously.
- Singer of black metal band stabbed to death by fan for tarnishing Satan.
Quote of the Day:
Would you like a jelly baby?