Get your psychedelic groove on with the Rose Window’s Native Dreams, and set off into the uncharted lands of today’s Grail news…
- This Stone Age mural may be the oldest map ever.
- A ritual burial site in Wales may have been in use 10,000 years ago – almost twice as far back as expected.
- Also: From cromlechs to cairns – ancient burial sites in Wales, in pictures.
- Zeus? In China?!
- New evidence that plants get their energy using quantum entanglement.
- Brain performance can be boosted by directing ultrasound to specific brain areas.
- Musician records hallucinated music.
- 90 academics and scientists co-sign letter calling for support for open, informed study of psi effects like telepathy.
- Parapsychology journal includes an article on post-traumatic stress disorder in people who have been murdered.
- Meditation transforms roughest San Francisco schools.
- Ten books that will change the way you understand the mind.
- How far can a Buddhist approach to biology take us?
- New study dramatically changes where we believe aliens might live.
- A plurality of Chupacabras.
- Meet the landmine-hunting giant rats of Mozambique.
- Man requests police assistance after a number of Bigfoot sightings.
- Were Mothman sightings actually parachuting green berets?
- The historical background to zombie mythology.
- Taking vitamin supplements is a waste of time and money.
- What scientific idea is ready for retirement?
- Living with a cargo cult.
- Journalist spends two hours talking with the NSA’s bigwigs. Here’s what has them mad.
- Don’t believe the (marijuana) hype: What most people think they know about marijuana is just years of unscientific, paranoid, and even racist government propaganda.
- Personalised jewellery made from sound waves.
- Time-traveling photographer adds herself into her childhood pictures.
- Image of the Day: The Gathering.
Quote of the Day:
Information is not knowledge.