- 100 years later, & we’re in risk of making the same mistakes that triggered the Great War.
- To ban or not to ban GMOs on Hawaii? –even though lawsuits against farmers DO happen.
- Why boycotting scientific ‘super-journals’ will be an uphill battle.
- Religious/Spiritual people seem to grow thicker brains –these days, though, they’d also need thicker skins…
- I hate to break it to you, Grailers, but we’re officially crazy.
- Meet the Britons who’ve been shortlisted for a one-trip ticket to Mars.
- Yours truly was a guest on Radio Misterioso last Sunday. I chatted with Greg Bishop about everything from the nature of God, the Chupacabras & why UFOs are more fun than a High School prom.
- Requiem for a UFO Update.
- UFO trespassed controlled airspace over German airport.
- Crowd stops to watch UFO fleet over Colombia –were they perhaps members of an Alien Cartel?
- ‘Aliens could share more tech with us if we play nice’: Former Canadian Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer goes out of this world on RT.
- Yet ANOTHER reason why aliens & guns –not to mention vaginas— shouldn’t mix…
- Fool me once: A look into the latest media brouahaha triggered by the world’s greatest Bigfoot
- The hole problem with Medieval Dwarfology.
- The good news: After 50 years, Cubans are now free to buy foreign cars. The bad news: NOBODY can afford them.
- Red Pill of the Day: Michael Bay rolls out of Samsung press conference.
Thanks to my mom, whose Romeritos recipe for Xmas still kicks some serious ass.
Quote of the Day:
“You don’t look out there for God, something in the sky, you look in you.”