Oh crap, does this mean another Eagles tour?
- Hell officially freezes over. A lot of people around the world are now legally required to fulfil their side of the bargain…
- New study finds pattern in reports of strange earthquake lights.
- Were we seeded from the stars? The meteoric rise of life on Earth.
- World’s oldest decimal multiplication table found hidden in Chinese bamboo strips.
- Fate of the Ark of the Covenant revealed in Hebrew text.
- Is there a mathematical equation to describe consciousness? Physicist Max Tegmark discusses the Mathematical Universe Hypothesis.
- Related: arXiv.org paper from Max Tegmark, “Consciousness as a State of Matter“.
- A new method to measure consciousness.
- Is disease resistance to antibiotics at tipping point?
- 80% of elderly people have ghostly visions of their deceased partner.
- Will Mittens the kitten get to experience an afterlife.
- Two of the last victims of the Satanic ritual abuse panic are finally free.
- 10 scientists who claim to have proof about the existence of God.
- Australia’s science agency apologises after failing to create dragon eggs.
- ‘Cicada 3301’ internet mystery continues.
- Someone distilled the essence of crazy, poured it into a wingsuit, and flew it through a mountain. High-res full-screen is a must.
- Image of the Day: Aurora illuminates ancient megaliths.
Quote of the Day:
“I have long contended that consciousness is the way information feels when being processed in certain complex ways”