- Moronic ghost hunters burn historic Louisiana plantation to the ground.
- Hunting for the Thylacine: Are there still ‘Tasmanian Tigers’ roaming the wild?
- Preserving the archives of psychical research.
- Mysterious package found in century-old time capsule.
- Cicada 3301: the internet code-breaking mystery that has the world baffled.
- Mushrooms create wind to spread their spores.
- Woman single-handedly taped 35 years of TV news on 140,000 VHS tapes.
- Archaeologists uncover earliest evidence of birth of Buddha.
- German archaeologists penalised for stealing samples of King Khufu’s cartouche from the Great Pyramid. Or, the alternative headline: German archaeologists suggest the Great Pyramid was built before Khufu!
- Is this the ‘real site’ of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon?
- Did giants once live in buried cities across America?
- The Discovery of Middle Earth: Did the druid priests of the ancient Celts map Western Europe more than 2000 years ago?
- What happens when podcasters take an heroic dose of magic mushrooms before going ‘on air’? Enter the Mushroom!
- The latest Binnall of America podcast features Jeff Ritzmann discussing the world of the paranormal.
- Mums! Keep your baby in your placenta forever with these gorgeous placenta-based photo frames!
- Pope puts ‘St. Peter’s bones‘ on public display at the Vatican.
- Tiny flying robot soars like a…jellyfish?
- Mystery object falls from sky in Long Island.
- Investigating mediums: the ‘dazzle shot‘.
- Canadians rescue shark choking on a moose.
- Video of the Day: This praying mantis is a dirty, rotten scoundrel.
Thanks Kat and Cat.
Quote of the Day:
By reducing our worlds to the material, our thoughts to chemical reactions, our stories to illusions, and our experiences of the Other to delusions, Materialism rips from us the very tools by which we world the Other into the earth. While denying the Other and turning our desire and experience of it into mere psychological states and disorders, we find ourselves disarmed, alienated: we become disinhabited things.