- Archae-orgy-ly: Genome analysis suggests interbreeding between modern humans, Neanderthals, Denisovans and a mysterious archaic population.
- Genetic inheritance craziness: Mice found to inherit the fears of their fathers – even though they’ve never met them.
- Does this new paper save free will?
- Podcast explores the taboo of parapsychology with Dr. Dean Radin.
- The science of magic mushrooms.
- How life-bearing rocks from the Chicxulub asteroid impact must have spread through the Solar System.
- The largest discovered structure in the Universe contradicts Big-Bang Theory cosmology.
- Quantum physics proves that there is an afterlife, claims scientist. Scientist in question claims he didn’t say that at all.
- Quantum mechanics: experiments on universal consciousness and the afterlife.
- Why does a brush with death make people turn to religion?
- Like evangelists, astronauts travel far and return with glad tidings. But however high they ascend, they’re only human.
- Are birthmarks connected to violent death in a past life?
- The latest Binnall of America podcast takes a look at after-death communication with guests Bill Guggenheim and Dr. Annie Kagan.
- Vatican to show off the bones of Saint Peter.
- Geneticist aims to teleport Mars life back to Earth.
- The Bigfin Squid is undoubtedly a minion of Cthulhu.
- From the department of inflammatory headlines: Sun will ‘flip upside down‘ within weeks, says NASA.
- Fifty years on from the JFK assassination: the sad story of the forgetful mentalist.
- Five pharaonic statue heads found in Egypt.
- Angels and the dead: reviving occult manuals.
- Poor village woman diving for oysters off of Indonesia discovers ancient treasure chest filled with gold coins washed up by 2004 tsunami.
- If all of world history is a movie, what are its biggest plotholes?
- Alan Moore knows the score: he’s just turned 60 years old.
- Image of the Day: Comet ISON, approaching the Sun in all it’s glory. More info.
Quote of the Day:
Life isn’t divided into genres. It’s a horrifying, romantic, tragic, comical, science-fiction cowboy detective novel.