My book Stop Worrying! There Probably is an Afterlife is available on Kindle for just $5.99, or as a paperback for just $11.99 (and if you grab the paperback, you can get the Kindle version for just $0.99 extra). Appreciate your support, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy the read!
- China’s Forbidden City was built with giant ‘sliding stones’ moved on paths of wet ice.
- Researchers say King Tut probably died in a horrific chariot accident, and then his dead body spontaneously combusted. It’s good to be the king?
- The Tibetan Book of the Dead and modern accounts of death: A comparative analysis.
- Ian Stevenson’s case for the afterlife: are ‘skeptics’ really cynics?
- Don’t worry, be happy: There probably is an afterlife!
- Richard Dawkins outraged over having his honey confiscated at the airport; says “Bin Laden has won”, then goes on a rant against the “idiots” of Twitter. Then when people make fun of him, retweets this message in support of himself. Gold!
- A blow to the New Atheism? Britain is losing its religion – but is becoming “spiritual” instead.
- Wikipedia: the only way to win is not to play.
- Deepak Chopra on the rise and fall of militant skepticism. And a counterpoint from skeptic Steven Novella.
- LBJ was the man who killed Kennedy.
- ‘Paranormal radio’ icon Art Bell quits his new radio gig just six weeks into his comeback.
- The latest Binnall of America podcast features David Acord discussing his new book When Mars Attacked, on the famous Orson Welles radio program based on The War of the Worlds.
- Some of the most plausible scenarios for alien civilisations.
- But what if alien civilisations Act like parasites?
- Extraterrestrials genetic code may be found in human DNA, according to scientists’ biological SETI theory.
- Meet SR-72, the most astonishing airplane you’ll ever see.
- India successfully launches its first mission to Mars.
- Astronomers find there are likely billions of habitable planets in the Milky Way galaxy.
- Mysterious lights on the ocean. Alien patterns. What’s it all about? Squid.
- Forget the geeks…the crows might inherit the Earth.
- Electrical fireball glides along power lines (video).
Quote of the Day:
I have found that if you get astronomers and physicists drunk enough, you can get them to admit that what’s going on in the quantum field is not a hair’s breadth from metaphysics.