- Okay, all you future-haters can shut up now. Here’s your damn flying car!
- 20 years ago this week, Carl Sagan and a team of astronomers announced they had found life on a planet in our galaxy.
- Researchers ask synesthetes what the colour of orgasm is.
- Holy man dreams of $50-billion treasure under Indian fort. And now, digging archaeologists say they’ve found something.
- Stonehenge’s secret revealed at last: Ice Age man was drawn to nearby pools which never froze over.
- Yowie….err, I mean yowzers! ‘Asian neanderthals‘ may have occupied Australia more than 100,000 years ago.
- Researchers past and present unravel the mystery of miracles.
- Talking to plants: does it make them grow better?
- The law of urination: mammals of every size take 21 seconds to pee.
- Bigfoot Files documentary approaches cryptozoology the right way.
- Atlas Obscura covers the Dyatlov Pass Incident as part of its ’31 Days of Halloween’ series.
- Mexico’s Trinity of Death: Santa Muerte, Day of the Dead and Calavera Catrina
- Police investigate bones found at apparent occult scene.
- Where to find vampires in America.
- Did a UFO land in Iceland? Perhaps it was there to pick up Bjork and take her home.
- Man hears people speak before he sees their lips move.
- Woman develops a North England accent after suffering a stroke.
- Did sci-fi author Philip K. Dick see the future?
- Nobel Peace laureate calls for new ‘secular Ten Commandments‘.
- A modest proposal for solving the ‘Meaning of Life’ problem.
- Our supernatural obsession has us conjuring up our own gods.
- Deconstructing a viral video of a dragon.
- Labyrinthine M.C. Escher stairs line vast Indian well.
- Scientists discover parts of our bodies age at different rates.
- Google creates a Minecraft mod to help kids understand quantum physics.
- Forget the regular Halloween monsters: ‘The Most Horrifying Parasites‘ video is a lesson in pure terror.
- The Devil’s Bait: symptoms, signs, and the riddle of Morgellons Disease.
- Disturbing pictures of baby doll street apes in Jakarta are…disturbing.
Quote of the Day:
These are the days that must happen to you.