I’d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy…
- 17-foot-long ‘sea serpent‘ dragged from the ocean off Los Angeles.
- A mysterious light floating in the trees of Gurdon, Arkansas may be a piezoelectric effect
- Why the odds of spotting E.T. are so slim: it’s the economy.
- Huge chunk of the Chelyabinsk meteorite hauled out lake; fractures into pieces as it is weighed on live Russian TV. Or should ‘fractures into pieces’ be ‘hatches’…hmm?
- What if the Moon was as close as the International Space Station?
- Bats use curled-up leaves as ear trumpets?
- The ancients had gods and pyramids to tame the sky’s mystery. We have Star Axis.
- The 4500-year-old city of Mohenjo Daro is crumbling. And no-one is stopping it.
- What’s this? Oh, just a photo of Mark Twain in Nikola Tesla’s laboratory illuminating a wireless light globe!
- The latest Binnall of America podcast features an interview with long-time UFO researcher Peter Robbins.
- Back from the dead: reversing ‘walking corpse syndrome’.
- All the evidence that time travel is happening all around us.
- Red Bull releases incredible POV footage of last year’s ‘jump from the edge of space‘.
- Billionaire businessman Richard Branson says the ‘War on Drugs’ has been “an abject failure“.
- New comic book series has atheists protecting humanity from supernatural threats that they do not believe in.
- US and Russia may team up to use weapons against asteroids.
- Soviets, saucers and secret studies.
- New film chronicles the 1947 Maury Island UFO hoax.
- Alien skull uncovered at Denver International Airport! The controversial landmark has begun using its conspiracy reputation for publicity purposes.
- Cannibalism, orgies and suckling demons: witchcraft in art.
- Teenage girl is found barely alive after crucifixion-style exorcism.
- Respected esoteric researcher, author and documentary producer Nevill Drury has passed away.
- Image of the Day: Uri Geller has nothing on the Jello mind power of Bill Cosby.
Quote of the Day:
In ancient times cats were worshipped as Gods, they have not forgotten this.