An open letter to the Illuminati, the NWO, the Vril Society et al.
- Was ancient cave art created mostly by women?
- New archaeological dig could explain Stonehenge’s history.
- A secret thousand-year-old library is now being digitally excavated.
- Life imitates Jurassic Park: fossil of mosquito contains traces of 46-million-year-old blood molecules.
- The Uncertainty Machine: Forget prophecy and wisdom, using the I Ching is a weirdly useful way to open your mind to life’s unexpected twists.
- Short documentary Surviving Death talks to three near-death experiencers.
- A grave problem: Nothing is rotting in the state of Norway.
- ‘Belief in ghosts is rising’: Looking beyond the headlines.
- Physical mediumship in the laboratory.
- Naked man claiming to be a descendant of Sasquatch attacks hunter.
- Scientists discover the deadliest substance known to man, keep the gene sequence top secret.
- Commercial companies show off their weaponised battlefield robots to the U.S. Army.
- Space ghost!
- How the Bible and YouTube are fueling the next frontier of password cracking.
- Apes comfort each other like humans.
- App lets you remote control a cockroach.
- Radioactive polonium found on Yasser Arafat’s clothing.
- Was the CIA involved in the 1985 murder of a DEA agent?
- Google explains quantum computing in one simple video.
- The Northampton Clown…unmasked.
- Images of the Day: the airships of yesteryear seem like a glimpse into some alternative dirigible reality.
Quote of the Day:
There are some oddities in the perspective with which we see the world. The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be