My needle is on ‘E’.
- Remember that time the U.S. nearly detonated an atomic bomb over North Carolina? No, you wouldn’t, because it’s been kept a secret since 1961.
- Jack the Ripper mystery solved: there was no Jack the Ripper.
- Dutch film-maker believes that music score conceals clues to the whereabouts of Nazi treasure.
- Altxerri Cave Paintings: Pushing back Europe’s history (even) further.
- 11-year sunspot cycle caused by dark matter, say physicists.
- Claims of alien life in our atmosphere need to be backed up by real evidence.
- Why is everybody freaking out about methane and Mars?
- Our moon is 100 million years younger than previously thought.
- Hat-wearing dung beetles get lost because they can’t see the stars.
- Science: the religion that must not be questioned.
- Google vs Death.
- Our universe may be curved, not flat.
- Brain activity found after brain death.
- Viking silver found in field in Ireland.
- It begins: cloned cow attacks the scientist that created it.
- Occult New Hampshire: Lovecraft, Crowley, Betty and Barney Hill and mysterious megaliths.
- Alan Moore: “I am not the Northampton Clown, but it might be my fault”.
- How I learned to love the hoax.
- Object of intrigue: the medieval knight with a Chinese sword, who was once a bridge.
Quote of the Day:
The fact that we don’t have anything to do with it will not stop us from exploiting this strange chance occurrence.