“Skepticism is as important for a good journalist as it is for a good scientist.”
- Time travel… with one catch.
- Setting out on a quantum quest.
- In Ig we trust.
- Sewing the seeds of alien life, one balloon and/or meteor at a time.
- The stuff that dreams are made of?
- Voyager I has finally left the building. Now in stereo.
- From paraskavedekatriaphobia to triskaidekaphobia— Today’s your day.
- When the world is running down… geoengineer?
- Could wave power change the tides?
- When bacteria goes surfing.
- Right vs. left, demystified.
- Resetting the Paleolithic timeline.
- Darwin’s dilemma, resolved.
- Transformer insects… More than meets the eye.
- Ancient Mayan mass grave reveals brutal treatment of victims.
- One small step for man, one giant leap.
- Polymer heal thyself.
- Lost Star Wars-related short film, resurrected 30 years later.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Sea-bots.
Quote of the Day:
“As we look out into the Universe and identify the many accidents of physics and astronomy that have worked together to our benefit, it almost seems as if the Universe must in some sense have known that we were coming.”