Tired: Tic Tac / Wired: Chinese spy balloon / Expired: Sports model.
- How the search for UFOs helped the US government learn about Chinese spy balloons.
- The 3 Chinese spy balloons spotted during the Trump administration were initially classified as UFOs.
- George Knapp: Former intelligence official breaks silence on the US government’s UFO investigations.
- Last January the Creative Weirdos podcast invited my friend Mike Clelland to chat about owls, UFOs, synchronicities and creativity. It’s always a pleasure listening to Mike’s stories.
- The Six Degrees of John Keel podcast invites AP Strange to talk about his weird childhood paranormal experiences, which include a terrifying Muppet.
- Monster Talk invites David Halperin to discuss the infamous Philadelphia experiment.
- The Nonsense Bazaar dive into the toxic New Age cesspool that is Gaia TV.
- The Saucer Life dusts off the old cassette tapes of Dr. Peter Beter, the only man brave enough to disclose the plans to replace American leaders with Communist robotoids.
- Doctor Dool-E-tel: How scientists are using A.I. to talk to animals.
- OpenAI, the creators of ChatGPT, are going to make billions out of YOUR personal texts and data without your consent.
- Scientist suggest tweaks for genetically altered supersoldiers.
- Researchers decrypt coded letters written by Mary, queen of Scots.
- Acting out dreams predicts Parkinson’s and other brain diseases.
- The Death in the Afternoon podcast with Caitlin Doughty and Sarah Chavez have a ‘Year in Death’ review for 2022.
- Tree study shows how a drought may have doomed the ancient Hittite empire.
- Red Pill of the Day: Two years after wondering if one of their gibbons had pulled a ‘Virgin Mary’ pregnancy, zookeepers in Japan now believe she actually pulled a Porky’s…
Quote of the Day:
The more unintelligent a man is, the less mysterious existence seems to him.