If news briefs were monkeys we’d have to invest in a barrel factory…
- Mystery of the ancient kingdom discovered in Nepal where thousands of caves are carved 155ft off the ground.
- Isolated Peruvian tribe attempts to make contact, asks for food
- Men are from Mars, Women are from Mars too: Chemist’s otherworldly claim to the origins of life stirs debate.
- Human ‘brains’ grown in lab for the first time. I hope for the sake of recursive simulations they stored it in a vat.
- Scientists say they’ve found the key to an actual warp drive.
- Rare ‘red lightning‘ photographed near the edge of space.
- UFO research is up in the air: Can it be scientific? Ignoring, I guess, previous scientific UFO research like this?
- The latest Skeptiko podcast features an interview with Robert May on the misrepresentation and distortion in Esquire’s Eben Alexander article.
- Are near-death experiences caused by a flood of DMT from the pineal gland?
- Is faith the world’s most effective placebo?
- Beyond the Veil: Otherworld experience as archaeological research. See also: Jack Hunter’s article “Anthropology of the Weird“.
- Scientists create ‘fastest man-make spinning object‘ ever, reaching 600 million revolutions per minute.Only marginally faster than the Founding Fathers of the United States are spinning in their graves…
- Why do we look like our parents? It’s still a mystery actually.
- Researchers demonstrate direct brain-to-brain communication.
- Henry Ford’s pioneering idea for a hemp car. Daily Grail exclusive: archival video of a hemp car prototype!
- Seven reasons to end pot prohibition.
- Chris Carter is keen to make a third X-Files movie, and wants to return to the original mythology.
- Solar wind chime.
Quote of the Day:
Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.
Martin Luther King, Jr.