- Unusual whale stranding gives scientists rare opportunity. If only these strandings remained ‘rare’…
- Computer can read letters directly from the brain –something the Air Force was developing almost 40 years ago, according to Robert Emmenegger.
- First the NYT; then Google, Outlook & Amazon suffered ‘unexplained’ outages. Is PRISM turning into Skynet?
- Seth Rogen is getting ever closer to the role of his life.
- The quest to clone
- Cosmic bling: Egyptians had a craving for jewelry made out of meteorites.
- Newsweek takes a look at the Cult of Randi.
- On the latest episode of Skeptiko, Alex goes mano a mano with materialist philosopher Dr. Stephen Law, author of Believing Bullshit.
- How to prove the existence of parallel universes –even if they are (currently) unobservable.
- Consciousness is a process.
- Transcending the Dualistic Mind: Must-listen audio of one of Dr. John Mac’s last presentations, courtesy of Hidden Experience.
- Phony UFO video over the Taj Mahal highlights the poor covering of the Indian UFO wave by the mainstream media.
- John Schoenherr: the only artist who ever traveled Dune on top of a worm, according to Frank Herbert.
- Bradley Manning’s full statement after receiving his 35-year sentence.
- Knights of the Wrong Table: Himmler’s attempt to fashion the SS like fabled Camelot.
- Red Pill of the Day: Steve Martin vs Kermit the Frog.
Thanks to the unsung heroes willing to pay the heavy price of our liberty.
Quote of the Day:
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it”