Head to YouTube and type ‘Fibonacci’ into the search box…then sit back and watch.
- Can you hear a meteor? A fascinating anomaly that long-time Grail readers would be aware of already.
- What life wants: Dead matter has no goals, and yet life is constantly striving. This is a deep puzzle for physics.
- Science is not your enemy. In which Steven Pinker asks for people not to hate on science, by wooing them with a dickish subtitle.
- Magic mushrooms can improve psychological health in the long term.
- Parapyschologist Dean Radin was recently interviewed on The Other Side of Truth podcast about his new book Supernormal (Amazon US and UK).
- Reality’s hidden layers.
- Is time travel possible?
- Alien hunter Seth Shostak gets mail.
- Skeptic-atheist community outs prominent skeptic Ben Radford for alleged sexual harassment.
- DMT: before and after.
- Why are more girls being born in Japan after the earthquake?
- Dolphins have the longest memories in the Animal Kingdom, being able to recognise other dolphins after 20 years of separation.
- Bigfoot and electronic interference.
- The top ten weirdest dinosaur extinction ideas.
- Giant 15-million-year-old skull found on the Potomac River.
- 15-tonne ‘fatberg’ the size of a double-decker bus found blocking London drain. This will no doubt spark a fat-rush – stake your claim early!
- Critical phase for nuclear fusion dream.
- Twin astronauts offer insights into effects of space life.
- Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospital closes due to flooding.
- Who was the first to say we are made of star-stuff?
- Image of the Day: From little things, big things grow. An illustration of collective phenomena.
Quote of the Day:
Science is being practiced by people who are dependent on being paid for what they are going to find out