Help the Daily Grail continue into the future by chipping in with a voluntary subscription – we appreciate all your assistance!
- On the weekend Rick told you about a ‘lost city’ found in the Cambodian jungle. Alan Boyle has more details plus an update from the research team (city was “part of a vast urban network”).
- Take a look around Tutankhamen’s tomb in ultra-high resolution!
- The sounds of the ancient past. Worth it just for the ancient flute being played.
- U.S. government involvement in UFO disinformation is “a fractured hall of mirrors with a quicksand floor”.
- Four government conspiracies that make PRISM look pedestrian.
- Mysterious subatomic particle may represent exotic new form of matter.
- How Darwin helped invent the idea of aliens.
- Humanity’s next giant leap: our future in space.
- Here’s what happens when you light a fire in space.
- Modern day alchemist Sash Shulgin turns 88!
- The case of the saucer and the devil girl.
- To the internet balloon!
- Scientists put backpacks on dragonflies.
- The need for weirdness in science.
- The Grimerica podcast chats with a legend in the parapsychological field, Dr Stanley Krippner.
- I was highly critical of how stupid the scientist characters in Prometheus were. I may have to revise that criticism.
- Epigenetics: how what grandma did has left a mark on your genes. That’s genes, not jeans…another way spelling can totally change the meaning of a headline.
- The noctilucent clouds are coming for us all…
- The virtual dissection table. Can I get one of these for my kids?
- They’re digging for Hoffa again.
Quote of the Day:
The mainstream media now seems far more interested in what I said when I was 17 or what my girlfriend looks like rather than, say, the largest program of suspicionless surveillance in human history.