This website needs your support if it’s going to see out the year. Can you help us?
- ‘Ice hovercraft’ tracks seen on Mars. No doubt driven by Bigfoot on his way to constructing the Face on Mars.
- An update on the mysterious ‘monument’ found beneath the Sea of Galilee (aka Jesus’ Fortress of Solitude).
- The mind-bending mysteries of multiple universes.
- Do the oral traditions of Australian aboriginals contain evidence that they witnessed ancient meteor impacts?
- The jade burial suits of ancient China were built as armour for the afterlife.
- Oldest man in history* dies aged 116. [* No I don’t count the Bible or Methuselah as history]
- Why is the History Channel obsessed with conspiracy theories?
- The conspiracy-ridden worldview of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
- YouTube and the 300 members of the Secret Council.
- The mystery of the man who fell to earth. Six or seven cases in 14 years?! That’s a lot of people falling out of the sky.
- Pope admits to ‘gay lobby‘ in the Vatican. And the mezzanine is faaaabulous.
- Take a tour of the mind-blowing ancient megaliths of Wales and Ireland.
- Help posthumously pardon the hanged witches of Bideford.
- The medium is the medium: art from the spirit world.
- Study finds that the Lego people are getting angrier. Think about that as you drift off to sleep in your bed near the kids’ playroom…
- Image of the Day: Pyramid photobomb.
Quote of the Day:
Of course it’s happening inside your head, Harry. Why should that mean that it’s not real?
Albus Dumbledore (‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows‘)