- Flash floods affected the building of Giza pyramid.
- Despite secrecy, interest builds around mysterious First Temple find outside Bethlehem.
- Was the ‘Virgin Queen’ Elizabeth I an impostor in drag?
- They predicted the Boxing Day tsunami, but can Thailand’s sea gypsies stay afloat on the waves of modernity?
- Forget SETI signals – this arXiv.org paper discusses the possibility of detecting Class A stellar engines.
- UFO with S-shaped fin photographed over Netherlands castle.
- HBO’s next big series is all about the aliens.
- What happens if our universe is like a rubber band, and stretches a bit too far? The Big Snap.
- The quantum universe and the soul.
- As surveillance scandal deepens, tech expert suggests that we all quit Google and Facebook.
- Sunflower mirrors power California’s desert farm.
- Is this what the human face will look like in 100,000 years?
- The reality of wealth inequality.
- Robert Anton Wilson, the ‘New Inquisition’, and further thoughts on the Right Man.
- Internet Tough Guys: Regarding online bullies, organised skepticism, and ‘sanctioned shaming’.
- Images of the Day: Fairy-like forest fireflies, a butterfly in space, and a giant in your house.
Quote of the Day:
If you ignore everything paranormal about NDEs then it’s easy to conclude that there is nothing paranormal about them.
Dr. Bruce Greyson