One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching…
- Has the Vinland Map – which supposedly charts Viking exploration of the Americas before Columbus – been shown to be a fraud?
- Archaeologists uncover a new trove of terracotta statues in the subterranean afterlife palace of China’s first emperor.
- Millions of dollars handed out to researchers investigating human immortality.
StonecuttersBilderberg Group assembles in England this week for their annual gathering. Here’s the list of attendees.
- Trying to resolve the stubborn paradoxes of their field, physicists craft ever more mind-boggling visions of reality.
- Could we find alien civilisations using infrared light? Pitch: new ‘Alien Hunters’ show, with investigators walking around in a dark forest pointing TV remotes at any noises they hear.
- Real-time imaging of quantum entanglement.
- As the 50th anniversary of JFK’s assassination draws closer, the published works about a possible conspiracy could fill a book depository.
- Mental imagery may hasten recovery after surgery.
- Koestler’s Secret School: Parapsychology and the modern skeptic.
- The mystery of the ‘Fairy Bell Ringer’. A cricket? Or something else…?
- Mysterious sea creature washes ashore onto U.K. beach.
- Ancient vessels show that French wine originally came from Italy.
- How did Monsanto’s not-yet-authorised genetically modified wheat end up on a farm in Oregon?
- Mars Express spacecraft celebrates 10 years of exploring the Red Planet.
- Why did the Neanderthals die out?
- ‘Knights Templar’ suspected of drug trafficking.
- Differences between magic and art? None. Peter Bebergal interviews Alan Moore.
- Should the next Doctor Who be a woman?
Quote of the Day:
The earth is mostly just a boneyard. But pretty in the sunlight.