On the way back to health after a nasty bout of flu. Apologies for the lack of Grail updates in the past week!
- Physicists create quantum link between photons that don’t exist at the same time. Reality: not quite what you think it is.
- The universe is impossible.
- Plants frozen four centuries ago during the Little Ice Age have been observed sprouting new growth.
- Humans with amplified intelligence could be more powerful than artificial intelligence.
- Six (nutty) conspiracy theories for Memorial Day.
- Germany to begin drone offensive against graffiti artists.
- Chinese teenager scratches his name into 3500-year-old Egyptian artwork; internet users track him down.
- Honeybees vs Land Mines! Do I smell a concept for the next Hollywood franchise?
- Biological experiment in Russian spacecraft returns to Earth with many dead furry creatures. Do I smell a concept for the next Hollywood franchise?
- No, our solar system is NOT a “vortex”.
- Aloha Mars! What we’ll eat, wear and play with to ease boredom in space.
- Archaeologists have uncovered nearly 5,000 cave paintings at 11 different sites in Mexico.
- Nanoflowers grow in tiny garden.
- Crop Circle Challenge laid down. Circlemakers respond. Those conditions look fairly standard contract legalese to me.
- Witch’s gang of goblins terrorising and sexually harassing Zimbabwean village.
- Terence McKenna on “Inflationary Evolution“.
Quote of the Day:
Our medium is meat, but we are made of information.