Check out the latest Grail news briefs, and join us afterwards in the Scooby Lodge…
- Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo has successful first powered flight.
- Is SETI science?
- ISON is not Nibiru: debunking Comet ISON conspiracy theories.
- ‘Bullet hole’ in the solar array of the International Space Station.
- UFO believers testify at Congressional-style hearings. Lee Speigel live blogs it for the Huffington Post.
- The unseen force that drives Ouija boards and fake bomb detectors.
- Association between belief in God and improved treatment outcomes in psychiatric care.
- Controversy brews over Santa Fe church’s hallucinogenic tea ritual.
- The latest ‘Psi in the News‘ collection from David Metcalfe.
- The aquatic ape hypothesis, revisited.
- Zombies are attacking and destroying the Egyptian pyramids!! Oh wait, may have over-read that headline…
- Speed of light may not be constant, physicist say.
- EU reacts to bee deaths by banning implicated pesticides.
- The nine most incompetent wizards of all time.
- Ground-breaking digital technology allows researchers to recover Alexander Graham Bell’s voice from a Smithsonian recording.
- ‘Smart-dust computers‘ will be no bigger than a snowflake.
- Mysterious energy discovered in thunderclouds.
- Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker dead at 78.
- Image of the Day: the Rose of Saturn.
- Bonus Image of the Day: SpaceShipTwo, to infinity and beyond!
Quote of the Day:
No one knows whether death, which people fear to be the greatest evil, may not be the greatest good.