If Vince Neil needed heart surgery, would he do a Kickstarter My Heart to raise funds?
- SpaceX’s Elon Musk looks beyond Mars, and considers the possibility of a warp drive.
- Comet Ison could blast Earth with a weird meteor shower. We should do a Triffid cull beforehand, just in case…
- Meteorite crashes through roof of Connecticut home.
- Conspiracy ouroboros: Alex Jones’ “false flag” Boston bomber was a fan of Alex Jones.
- ‘Dowsing rod’ bomb detector salesman found guilty of fraud.
- Giza secret revealed: how 10,000 pyramid builders got fed. C’mon – slaughterhouse, catering area, and graveyard all in the same vicinity? I think it’s clear that we’re looking at the location the ancient alien pyramid builders fed on humans.
- What does science know about dreaming?
- Dan Ackroyd talks spirits: both vodka and the ghostly kind.
- A skeptic reviews the latest documentary about alien life, Sirius.
- Bigfoot still has his/her fans in the northwest of America.
- Censoring magick in movies.
- The top ten strangest things in space.
- Is there evidence of a supernova in the fossils of ancient bacteria?
- Original Australians numbered around 1000-3000 individuals.
- Nanoparticles, self-assemble!
- How to use Twitter for fun and profit? One fake tweet from hacked Twitter account wipes $136.5 billion off the markets, before recovering.
- Ten popular myths, debunked.
- Video of the day: This rock band uses meteor strikes for pyrotechnics.Beat that Spinal Tap!
Quote of the Day:
Janine Melnitz: Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
Winston Zeddemore: Ah, if there’s a steady paycheck in it, I’ll believe anything you say.