- What’s Easter without a Turin Shroud story in the news: Shroud “is not a medieval forgery“, says new book.
- The reality of the near-death experience.
- Strange sleep disorder makes people see demons.
- ‘Flying saucer‘ hides in Saturnian rings.
- Can the number of UFO reports be measured via the Will Smith Effect?
- Why bother searching for E.T.?
- Earth is an alien planet.
- Is the purpose of our universe simply to make babies?
- Not content to pull down talks, TED has now taken down an entire TEDx conference before it starts because of the ‘pseudoscientific’ speakers.
- Graham Hancock discusses the TEDx fiasco on the Disinfo podcast.
- Air Force wants new energy weapons to cause non-lethal ‘bioeffects’.
- How Hitler’s Germany planned to fry the world with space-based mirrors.
- Trove of Neanderthal fossils found in Greek cave.
- Vaccine-autism link debunked again.
- 10 bizarre true stories that look like April Fools pranks but aren’t.
- Add this one to the list: cross-dressing Catholic priest purchases dildo shop as a cover for his meth-dealing activities.
- Hagfish slime: the clothing of the future?
- Another time-traveling cellphone user identified (no doubt upset at the lack of cell-phone towers in 1938).
- Houdini octopus.
Quote of the Day:
We were constructed to serve the interests of our genes, not the reverse… The reason we exist is because it once served their ends to create us.
Keith E. Stanovich (‘The Robot’s Rebellion’)