Follow the Daily Grail on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to stay up to date with the latest posts here.
- FBI comes clean on top X-File: “We never investigated”.
- White House can’t afford its shapeshifting alien reptile guards.
- Termites are the creators of mysterious fairy circles, German scientist claims.
- Have anthropologists found the first human-Neanderthal hybrid?
- Somebody call the wahmbulance – the TEDx rent-a-cops are getting all frothy at the mouth again.
- A shot across materialism’s bow.
- Vial of deadly virus goes missing from Texas lab. Nothing to be concerned about there…
- Study finds fungi, not plant matter, responsible for most carbon sequestration in northern forests
- Time fears the pyramids.
- Volcanic lightning…how does that f**king work?
- The 33 most beautiful abandoned places in the world. I think they’ve got a few wrong, but still an amazing gallery.
- The boy who lived in the Amityville horror house breaks his 40 year silence.
- Are writers mediums? A spooky synchronicity…
- On the latest Binnall of America podcast, David Weatherly discusses the Black Eyed Children phenomenon.
- The aliens from Independence Day are returning.
- Pentagon’s mad scientists want a tattoo that tracks troops’ vital signs. If those lads have a big night out on the turps, lord knows what ink they’re going to end up with…
- The earth is mysteriously opening up in Arizona.
- 2011 Oklahoma earthquake linked to oil drilling
- Hypercleanliness may be making us sick.
- Eostre: the making of a myth.
- Image of the Day: David and Goliath – Saturn and one of its moons, Mimas. That’s a photo folks.
Quote of the Day:
Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one.
Sir Terry Pratchett