Grab a copy of Inside Dan Brown’s Inferno for just $2.99 Thanks so much for the support!
- Soviet war veteran found in Afghanistan after 33 years, living as a nomad and practicing herbal medicine.
- Lockheed’s Skunk Works promises fusion power in four years. Easy to promise when you’ve had the alien technology since 1947 dudes.
- Want to find aliens? Look for the interstellar garbage trail.
- New radiation belt observed around the Earth, until a solar shock wave wiped it out.
- FBI investigates
UFOdrone sighting over New York City.
- This wireless brain implant could make telekinesis a reality.
- Ancient Egyptian pyramid boat hreatened by sewage burst. I bet Khufu never imagined his boat would be sailing on a sea of poo 5000 years in the future.
- Grotesque mummy head reveals advanced medieval science. Hopefully not by suddenly talking.
- Inside Sony’s research into possible business uses for E.S.P.
- Arxiv.org paper: “Probing the statistical properties of unknown texts: application to the Voynich Manuscript.
- Our established picture of the universe is supremely successful – maybe because most of it is completely made up.
- Letter to the Editor: James Randi, and the skeptic religion.
- Why ‘survival of the fittest’ is wrong. Just in case Randi is reading…
- New scientific paper: “Signs of increased cortical hyperexcitability selectively associated with spontaneous anomalous bodily experiences in a nonclinical population”.
- Does a reading From a psychic medium help relieve grief?
- Psychic clairvoyant found guilty of sexually assaulting eight women and children.
- Hubble spots a space invader.
Quote of the Day:
We live on an island surrounded by a sea of ignorance. As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance.