I’m getting great feedback on my primer exploring the topics in the next Dan Brown book, Inside Dan Brown’s Inferno. Grab a copy for $2.99 and help this site keep its head above water.
- Archaeological evidence of previously unknown ancient civilisation in Saudi Arabian desert.
- For rent: three bedroom house, solid construction, glorious hallway, large Sphinx on the front porch, situated on the edge of Cairo.
- Panel of scientists say a comet didn’t kill Clovis culture in the Americas 15,000 years ago.
- Are popular scientists becoming modern day preachers?
- Locust plague in Egypt. I think we all know how this ends.
- Did adorable little bunnies kill off Neanderthals?
- American bees suffer colony collapse as well.
- Consciousness signature warns of awareness during surgery.
- New book suggests return from death is possible.
- The positive impact of dreams of the dead upon the bereaved.
- Are floating airships the future of aviation? But how will we tell them from the genuine UFOs?
- Sending postcards for aliens. “Wish you were here (please don’t farm us)!”
- “Elves Blew His Mind“. Mike Jay reviews Oliver Sacks’ Hallucinations.
- Cottingley fairy cottage sold.
- This week’s Binnall of America podcast interview is with Ardy Sixkiller Clarke, who shares her research into American Indian experiences with UFOs and ETs.
- How the occult fueled innovation in music and art.
- How safe is transcranial magnetic stimulation?
- James Randi responds to Social Darwinism controversy.
- James Randi and Social Darwinism revisited.
- Burning the mean and disparaging Skeptic straw man.
- Why the Pope really quit: ‘The Filth’ that inhabits the Vatican.
Thanks BadEye and RPJ.
Quote of the Day:
Oh dear Pan and all the other Gods of this place, grant that I may be beautiful inside. Let all my external possessions be in friendly harmony with what is within.