Help keep this site running, and get yourself a fun book for just $2.99. Everybody wins!
- Long-lost continent found under the Indian Ocean.
- Bees can sense the electric fields of flowers.
- Could human language have evolved from birdsong? And does Twitter therefore complete the cycle?
- Dan Brown encodes Pi into the release date of his new book.
- Does fear drive children’s paranormal experiences?
- Does prophecy work?
- Attack of the Martian tree spiders.
- Declassified: America’s secret flying saucer.
- Bigfoot DNA researcher uses April Fools Joke paper as a reference.
- Human skulls found near Mexico City baffle archeologists (video).
- Claims of possible burial tomb discovered in Machu Picchu.
- Ancient chompers were healthier than ours.
- All DNA leads to Rome: one million Brits are descended from ancient Romans.
- David Lynch is back…as a guru of transcendental meditation.
- What our brains can teach us.
- Mass fainting: eleven people faint during Catholic Mass.
- Japan’s suicide volcano.
- The amazing story of the $300 glasses that correct colour-blindness.
- 130 years of parapsychology.
- Dalek designer (not Davros) dies aged 84.
- Relics of the Knights Templar.
- New analysis of Genesis reveals ‘death sandwich‘ literary theme.
Quote of the Day:
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.