Anybody near Brisbane got a regular full-time job for me?
- Site of Antikythera mechanism discovery could actually be two shipwrecks. Some great fiction scenarios come to mind…
- Moons, not planets, could be the place to look for alien life.
- Japanese researchers capture giant squid on film in its natural habitat.
- Wild dolphins give humans gifts. If they bring us a really big, wooden dolphin, I’m outta here.
- Surviving the Scientology apocalypse.
- Guillermo del Toro working on DC Comics movie Dark Universe.
- Alex Jones goes nuts on Piers Morgan. Which is to say, Alex Jones was on Piers Morgan, being himself.
- German military laser destroys targets over 1km away.
- Zombie cockroaches provide antibiotic hope.
- Hawaiian fish climbs waterfalls with its mouth.
- Researchers claim bacteria existed on Earth before oxygen.
- Fake mission to Mars leaves astronauts spaced out. Because motivation levels wouldn’t be affected by knowing your mission is a fake…
- ‘Potentially hazardous’ asteroid Apophis flies by Earth (safely) on Wednesday. Will it be so nice to us in a couple of decades?
- Pentagon working on UFO-style airship for stealthy cargo missions. Add it to the identification chart.
- Sacramento UFO a bust – revealed to be exploding weather balloon. (Already on the chart)
- There may be 100 billion planets in just our own galaxy. Which means, if we don’t find alien life, everybody gets to be emperor of 16 planets each!
- On artefacts future and past.
Quote of the Day:
Very few, if any, traces of human civilization [will remain] on the surface of the earth. But a ring of dead satellites and spaceships will remain in orbit, essentially, forever.