- SpaceX founder unveils plan to send 80,000 people to Mars.
- Readers join doctor on his journey to the Afterworld’s gates.
- UFOs to the ratings rescue?
- Stone builders, mound builders, and the giants of ancient America.
- Ancient microbes found living beneath the icy surface of Antarctic lake. And so it begins…
- The regeneration of Doctor Who: the great sci-fi series through the prism of Alan Moore’s Ideaspace.
- Pentagon says don’t fret: a human will always decide when a robot kills you. Glad that we haven’t dehumanised killing…
- Also: University of Cambridge to investigate the inevitability of a robot uprising.
- Saudi Arabia implements electronic tracking system to monitor women’s movements. Why is my news briefs reading more and more like some bad Dystopian fiction?
- Enlightenment: is science ready to take it seriously?
- Moon rocks from first lunar landing found tucked away in government storage area. Beside the Ark of the Covenant perhaps?
- Revealed: how the U.S. planned to blow up the Moon with a nuclear bomb to win Cold War bragging rights. (AKA, Project A119).
- Bigfoot DNA sequenced, “is a human hybrid”. Skeptic weighs in.
- The top ten possible next steps in human evolution.
- Trapped in an elevator with a ghost.
- Your daily dose of disgusting: anaconda regurgitates a cow.
Quote of the Day:
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.