”Everything happens to everybody sooner or later if there is time enough.”
- Curious about what’s really happening on 12.21.12… Ask the Mayan elders.
- Curious about Curiosity’s history making news? Join the club…
- Searching cosmic voids for dark energy.
- The death shroud of a gas giant, revealed.
- Deciphered 250 year-old code reveals secret society.
- Infrared UFOs filmed in Melbourne.
- China sets out to build world’s tallest building in 90 days.
- Pyramids under the microscope.
- To the moon… privately. Watch for levitating dust.
- Re-scheduling Christmas, courtesy of the Vatican.
- The brain as computer.
- Need a silent plane? Go ask the owls.
- Need more cartilage? Just hit print.
- Two words… Switzerland tsunami.
- Death of Gulf of Mexico dolphins leads to 30k reward.
- Color of black dahlia, demystified.
- Information… a history.
- A global warming timeline.
- Unearthing the Buddhas of Mes Aynak… with your kickstarter help.
- Need to evade capture by 007? Start here.
- Who needs an ipad when you’ve got a Honeywell?
- The overdue beginning of the end of shark fin soup.
- When fetuses yawn.
- Leopard snaps award-winning photo.
- Wampa ice scraper finally available.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… dancing spider ‘bots.
Heartfelt thanks to all friends, family and forebears — And thanks to RPJ for the links!
Quote of the Day:
“We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”
G. Bernard Shaw