- The US government is surreptitiously collecting the DNA of world leaders, while protecting Barack Obama’s. Most shocking part: this is not a whacky conspiracy theory.
- Extraterrestrial technology could exist that’s beyond matter.
- In search of the ‘telepathy centre‘ of the brain.
- Bigfoot gets a $10 million bounty put on his head. Hope he’s got his oversized running shoes on. Or that the final confrontation plays out exactly like this.
- Mayans pissed off over 2012 doomsday ‘deceit’.
- Hurricane Sandy is proof that God is destroying America in judgement for the homosexual agenda. I’d hate to see what God does to a country that is actually enabling homosexual equality…
- Scientists prove there is a deep linkage between nature and mathematical sequences.
- Bacteria join together to form living electric cables that stretch for centimetres.
- Researchers break bad habits with just a flash of light.
- Author says a psychic was used to identify a spy in Australian espionage case.
- To get you warmed up for Hallowe’en: “The Silence, Slenderman and Alan Moore’s Ideaspace“.
- The ‘evil lake spirit‘ that killed 1746 people and 3500 livestock animals in just a few minutes.
- This week’s Binnall of America podcast celebrates Hallowe’en with an interview with Chris Balzano and Tim Weisberg, authors of Haunted Objects.
- Could your stuff be haunted? Ghostbusting the creepiest antiques.
- Rupert Sheldrake tells you what to do if your house has paranormal activity.
- Super-massive black hole inflates giant bubble.
Quote of the Day:
The iron in your blood was created in a type 1a supenova.