- One day soon, humanity will achieve the most amazing feat of all time, and you won’t even notice.
- While we dream of giant starships, in reality space transports are getting smaller every year.
- Why doesn’t everyone on Earth know who Nikola Tesla is?
- Did shamans really drink reindeer urine to get high?
- Visualising the possibility of alien life in the Milky Way galaxy.
- Is it possible to build a stratosphere scraper? Probably not the best day to be pondering that question…
- Could having our electronic gadgets switched on really bring down a plane?
- Apocalypse watch: the Yangtze River turns to blood.
- Strange hum in Seattle could be fish calling their mates (seriously).
- English UFO mystery solved.
- New movie revives 1970s poltergeist case.
- The entity.
- Geometric illusions in astronauts.
- If alcohol were discovered today, would it be legal?
- Visit the Nazca Lines, before the pigs destroy them.
- Searching for a sunken palace.
- Image of the day: huge solar filament erupts into space.
Quote of the Day:
For me and my family personally, September 11 was a reminder that life is fleeting, impermanent, and uncertain… We must make use of every moment and nurture it with affection, tenderness, beauty, creativity, and laughter.