cat owner Cat Day!
- Mark Staufer discusses The Numinous Place & lucid dreaming.
- The Committee of Sleep: dream problem-solving (Amazon US, UK).
- In the Midst of the Myth: Mazatec women & altered states of healing.
- Twilight of Certainty: breaking free from the cave of shadows.
- Physicists study myths such as Beowulf & the Iliad for hidden truths.
- The megalithic art of Newgrange, Ireland.
- Labyrinth made from 250,000 books. I love getting lost in a good book.
- The Architecture of Memory: building your mind palace.
- The top ten ancient sites of Syria (Amazon US, UK).
- Burning Man on Mars? Six cities to inspire Martian settlements.
- India’s red rain may be extraterrestrial in origin.
- Critics say Chasing UFOs will struggle to chase credibility.
- Was the Montauk Monster a hipster?
- Hounds of the Baskervilles: demon dogs & phantom hounds (Amazon)
- Bigfoot has been caught mooning a camera. Cheeky.
Thankee RPJ, Standing with Stones, Ryan Hurd.
Quote of the Day:
You develop an instant global consciousness, a people orientation, an intense dissatisfaction with the state of the world, and a compulsion to do something about it. From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, “Look at that, you son of a bitch.”
Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell