So why didn’t the corgis jump off the chopper too?
- The 50-year itch: half a century later, suspicions about Marilyn’s death still linger.
- Apollo flag waves goodbye to moon landing conspiracy theories.
- Jurassic Perth? Aussie millionaire wants to clone dinosaurs!
- Bottle-nose dolphins savvy with sponge-use as tools socialise in ‘cliques’. Why am I thinking of a maritime version of Grease?
- Speaking of ‘Greased Lightning’: Super-fast UFO seen over New Orleans.
- The next step in ET hunting: looking for Dyson spheres in nearby galaxies.
- Radio Misterioso interview with Don Newcomer: Esoteric Psychology, Psychedelics, and the Paranormal.
- Was the mysterious craft Micah Hanks saw over the skies of North Carolina a military drone, or something else?
- Because you obviously were left thirsty for more black goo, Riddley Scott is planning a sequel to Prometheus.
- Canadian student finds 3,000-year-old statue in Turkey. I think that deserves an ‘A’.
- Is there a large pyramid underground in Alaska?
- Egyptian authorities are opening new tombs to woo tourists. Open the Chamber of Secrets, and you got yourselves a deal.
- Massive blackout ends in India, and the blame-game begins.
- The Other Barbarians at the Gates –or, how the 1% got scared $#!tless after watching The Dark Knight Rises.
- Revolution # девять: Vladimir Putin vs Pussy Riot.
- Red pill of the day: Paul Kimball in his never-ending battle with his arch-nemesis –the Yeti [Part 1] [Part 2].
Thanks to Kat & Rick.
Quote of the Day:
“Apparently, “conspiracy stuff” is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
~Gore Vidal (October 3, 1925 – July 31, 2012)