Of all the tech bros I’d enjoy punching in the face, Sam Altman has moved to the top of my list. Being scared of your own creation but not before making an obscene amount of money out of it? Way to go, genius…
- Men are worse for climate change than women.
- The mysterious dodecahedrons of the Roman empire.
- Our newest space observatories will unveil an unprecedented view of the earliest cosmic period.
- Tension grows in the debate over the expansion of the universe.
- Let there be Light: Was life on Earth sparked by solar ‘superflares’?
- A mysterious low-frequency sound has been recorded high in the stratosphere.
- Enigmatic 7,000-year-old figurine found in Italian cave shocks archaeologists.
- The closest living relative of the first animal has finally been found.
- File it under “What Could Possibly Go Wrong”: Your iPhone will soon be able to replicate your voice after 15 minutes of training.
- DARPA’s new plane has no external control surfaces.
- The Saucer Life returns after a long hiatus with a review of UFO Magazine #2.
- Like moths to a flame: The fire-humanoids of Sweden.
- We are not alone: Phillip Maciak on his summer obsessing over UFO videos.
- Jacques Vallee responds to Douglas Dean Johnson’s exposé of his latest book Trinity: The Best Kept Secret, which he co-wrote with Paola Harris.
- Red Pill of the Day: Ancient aliens meet ancient prankster.
Quote of the Day:
No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.