When God comes in looking for his particle, I dare one of you to say “finders-keepers”…
- Gotcha! CERN scientists claim discovery of the elusive Higgs ‘God Particle’ Boson.
- A robot with a marshmallow-shaped heart of plutonium and rock-vaporizing lasers for eyes is about to land on a planet in our Solar System.
- SETI continues to struggle to pay the bills. Wonder if they’d accept money from Bob Bigelow…
- More ‘alien’ red rain over India. (See this article for back-story).
- The wisdom of mystery.
- U.S. government agency reveals: no evidence of mermaids.
- T-Rex wants a cracker? Paleontologists now say all dinosaurs probably had feathers.
- Sea chameleon woos females and dupes males with split personality skin.
- Bees can turn back time and reverse brain ageing.
- Scientists invent particles that let you live without breathing.
- Conspiranoia: tests suggest Arafat died of polonium poisoning.
- Computer predicts crime better than seasoned police analysts. And eats less doughnuts as well.
- Shocking new development: strong link found between cannibalism and popular drug.
- Researchers photograph the shadow of a single atom.
- Scientist finds hidden portals in Earth’s magnetic field.
- Practice safe sex by dipping this 400-year-old pig intestine in milk and pulling it on your privates.
Quote of the Day:
A Higgs boson walks into a church. “We don’t allow Higgs bosons in here!” shouts the priest. Says the particle: “But without me, how can you have Mass?”