Funding goal achieved! All you lovely, lovely contributors – y’all rock! And you’ll have a book in your hot little hands before too long.
- Astronomers complete first search of nearby exoplanets for extraterrestrial intelligence. Result: Fermi 1, SETI 0.
- Hollywood aliens: prototypes for the real thing?
- Baltic Sea UFO hunters look to identify mystery cylinder 300 feet beneath the surface.
Multiple UFOsSpaceX’s Dragon capsule spotted descending to Earth’s oceans.
- Is a spacecraft to blame for an antelope die-off in Kazakhstan?
- Does this new evidence close the book on the Amelia Earhart mystery? Skeptic says…no.
- Lucid dreaming: it’s the latest craze. Be a cool kid and join in – grab a copy of Paul Devereux’s Lucid Dreaming handbook from Amazon US or Amazon UK.
- Bilderberg 2012: bigger and badder and better than ever.
- Egyptian authorities begin pumping out water from under the Great Sphinx. Just in case Zahi was hiding anything down there?
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention deny the zombie apocalypse is underway.
- Mermaid TV show signals the death of science-based TV.
- Carbon dioxide gas levels hit troubling milestone.
- Former government adviser says ecstasy and cannabis should be freely available for study. Attention excited students: that’s ‘study by scientists’, not ‘assisting me in my university study late at night’.
- Atheists and neuroscience – what gives?
- Image of the Day: what does a solar eclipse look like, from space?
Quote of the Day:
Seeing death as the end of life is like seeing the horizon as the end of the ocean.