Grab yourself a cheap book and help support The Daily Grail! Someone at least take the damn total a dollar higher than $2999!
- Blood found on ancient Mexican glass knives evidence they were used for human sacrifice.
- All the water on Earth would make a decent-sized moon.
- A UFO opportunity missed.
- Antarctica ice sheet could collapse into a basin the size of Wales that lies beneath it. Sci-fi writers, draw your pens at will…
- World War II bomber found preserved in the Sahara. Sure, they say ‘preserved’….I prefer to believe ‘time-shifted’.
- The latest Binnall of America podcast features Roland Watson discussing the Loch Ness Monster.
- Cosmic Log interviews channeller J.Z. Knight as to what lies beyond the Bleep.
- Going parasitic on the parasites: researchers generate electricity from viruses.
- How neuroscience is shrinking consciousness.
- Using robots to retrieve information from neurons in living brains. Now that’s just asking for a robot apocalypse.
- Will we one day have to remove our glasses when we want to do something in private? Google’s Glasses may one day record our lives.
- But record for whom? Court upholds NSA’s decision to withhold documents regarding its relationship with Google.
- Collective dreaming in Amazonian culture. For more detailed discussion, check out Charles Laughlin’s Communing with the Gods.
- ‘Dead’ Australian leaves hospital.
- 100,000 LED spheres flow down a Japanese river.
- India designs a car that runs on air.
- Ghosts pole dance? Look for Spiritualism to make a big come-back very soon.
- Image of the Day: Prince perfects the art of air guitar.
Thanks RPJ and Rick.
Quote of the Day:
The grave itself is but a covered bridge,
Leading from light to light, through a brief darkness!
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow