40% of the way to my funding goal, but the clock is winding down. Help me out, and get yourself an awesome book in return. Everyone’s a winner!!
- Getting the bugs out of the Chilean UFO video.
- Weird super-Earths found orbiting neighbouring star.
- Perhaps super-intelligent alien dinosaurs live there?
- Alien invasions and the U.S. strategic debate.
- A new view of the Stephenville UFO incident.
- Aliens on Earth – are reports of close encounters correct?
- Rupert Sheldrake talks to Fortean Times about dogma and delusion in contemporary science.
- Remembering paranormal pioneer John Keel. And also Dr William Roll.
- Car crash victim saved herself using telepathy?
- The medium is not the messenger: James Randi hops on his high horse again for Wired Magazine.
- Why magical thinking is good for humanity.
- Inside the mind’s most bizarre delusions.
- Reality check on Russia’s zombie ray gun program.
- Magnetic beak navigation in birds debunked. Instead, seems they have quantum eyes.
- Baboons prove that reading is an ancient skill.
- New York to Beijing in two hours…without leaving the ground?
- Human bodies discovered in undersea Titanic photos?
Quote of the Day:
Money won’t buy you happiness, but it’ll pay for the search