- Thin oxygen atmosphere discovered around Saturnian moon.
- U.K. meteor trails bewilderment and wonder in its wake.
- Grandmother returns from the dead, fixes lunch, scares family.
- Curious coincidences at a Psychic Sally show.
- Meet the teenage exorcist sisters.
- Saintly heart stolen from cathedral.
- Light beam shoots toward the heavens from Mayan pyramid.
- So you want to be a psychic?
- Eight questions science must answer about consciousness.
- Super-human brain technology sparks ethics debate. But what if one person in the debate is using the technology?!
- Japanese scientists invent bizarre gun that will harmlessly stop people talking. Now with video.
- ‘Time crystals‘ could be a legitimate form of perpetual motion.
- Air Force deflates spy blimp plans.
- Hackers gained full functional control of NASA’s computers in 2010.
- Six-legged giant discovered on secret island hideaway after 80 years.
- Ice-bound, long-abandoned Communist flying saucer on the cliffs of Bulgaria.
- What is the Spear of Destiny, and where can you get it?
- Violin made with spider-silk strings. As if Flight of the Bumblebee wasn’t already crap-scared of Itzhak Perlman, now it’s got to deal with beingn played on spider web?
- Star Wars designer passes away.
- Image of the Day: Tattooed by lightning.
Quote of the Day:
Story isn’t a flight from reality but a vehicle that carries us on our search for reality, our best effort to make sense out of the anarchy of existence