Happy birthday to my little girl Maya who turned 6 on Saturday, and happy anniversary to my beautiful wife for Sunday.
- Did otherworldly music inspire Stonehenge?
- Rupert Sheldrake’s alternative science.
- Alien life clues in Antarctic ice?
- Something like the fantastic creatures we expected to greet us on Mars?
- It’s time to give SETI a chance.
- Freaky physics proves parallel universes exist.
- Can science test the validity of the supernatural?
- The occult obsessions of Britain’s greatest scientist, Sir Isaac Newton.
- Crystals may have a structure in time as well as in space.
- Did Hitler have an illegitimate French son?
- Presidential staff member backs hunt for Indonesian pyramid.
- Thieves raid Greece’s Ancient Olympia Museum.
- Forget drone aircraft…the bipedal drone soldiers are coming.
- Meet the youngest person on Earth to build a working fusion reactor (aged 14).
- A closer look at the science of life extension.
- USB stick can sequence DNA in seconds.
- Dr Melba Ketchum says Bigfoot DNA results will be “beautiful”.
- Newspaper smears Richard Dawkins with silly ancestor slavery story. Dawkins comments on his website.
- Feel sorry for Dawkins, as I’m sure he’d never resort to slippery attack journalism…
- And here’s Dawkins “successfully rattling cages“. Oh wait, that’s the radio interview in which he was pwned.
- Researchers are “scared to death” of big business-funded anti-science lobby.
- How much would it cost to build the Death Star?
- Image of the Day: Holy Joker on a skateboard Batman!
Quote of the Day:
Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.