For those that could never tell the colour of shite, things have become even more complicated.
- Paper denying HIV AIDS link sparks resignation.
- Morgellons: all in the head?
- For a moon colony technology is the easy part.
- Artificial braneworlds made to collide in lab.
- Explosive volcano may lurk beneath Death Valley.
- Volcanic origin for the Litte Ice Age. And for the big one?
- The north star may be wasting away.
- Amazon rainforest mapped to unprecedented detail.
- Grape seed extract kills head and neck cancer cells leaving healthy cells unharmed.
- Shipwreck hunters stumble across mysterious find.
- Bournemouth resident mystified by blue sphere shower.
- Stonehenge precursor found? Island complex predates famous site.
- Skin samples used to create brain cells.
- Frenetic pace of Ethiopia’s khat boomtown.
- Bulletproof skin stops a speeding gunshot.
- Blue whales keep getting bigger.
- Testicular zap may stop sperm from becoming royally rife, after a fashion.
Quote of the Day:
Prevention is better than cure.