It’s hard to keep offering sympathy to a society which has made it perfectly clear this is how they want to live: with regular random slaughterings of innocents.
- Psilocybin causes ‘significant reduction’ in symptoms of depression, largest of its kind study shows.
- Tangentially Speaking interviews Robert de Vico, former Hollywood producer, who talks about anything from alchemy, the purpose of life, and how anyone can be your teacher –even someone who almost beats you to death.
- Another one bites the crop? Queen’s Brian May encounters his first crop circle.
- Hey Gen-Xers, remember Offspring? Well the lead singer has just earned his PhD. That’s pretty fly for an old white guy.
- What would happen if someone moved at twice the speed of light?
- According to Brian Cox, aliens do exist in the observable universe.
- Avi Loeb: The Trading Card of Human Civilization.
- Dr. Travis Taylor says that since he’s been working on Skinwalker ranch, “he’s seen more UFOs than he can count.” So when will he write a peer-reviewed paper about them?
- Exeter UFO Festival returning in 2022: Here’s what to expect..
- Meet the ‘Dragon of Death’, South America’s largest pterosaur.
- Sacsayhuaman: Incan fortress or palace of worship?
- Archeologist Paulette Steeves discusses the fierce academic battlefield of discussing the age humans first inhabited the Americas.
- Don’t worry, your cat does love you even though she doesn’t want to be petted.
- Just when you thought you’d survived the murder hornets, now come the jumping worms!
- Red Pill of the Day: Sharknado is fiction, but Sharkolcano is reality.
Quote of the Day:
You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
Ralph Waldo Emerson